Adoption rates for cloud communications are quickly rising. Small and medium-sized businesses are embracing the possibilities it brings to their communications. Below is a quick checklist that shows 7 of the top benefits for small and medium-sized businesses:
1. No/Low Capital Expenditures: There’s no big equipment purchases to make. Instead, you’re paying an affordable (and budgetable) monthly fee.
2. Lower TCO. By no longer having to maintain and manage both phone and data lines, you can save money every month.
3. Minimal IT Support. Hosted cloud communications requires little IT support or training to manage.
4. Business Continuity. The infrastructure is hosted and protected elsewhere, in secure locations, making you largely disaster-proof.
5. Scalability. Whether you are growing or have to downsize, your phone system will scale with your needs.
6. Future-proofing. With a cloud communications solution, upgrades are automatic and new features are included as they come online.
7. Unified Communications and Mobility. The ability to tie together currently disparate systems such as CRM, phones and data. Mobility of your workforce is more important than ever. Equipping yourself with seamless information delivery can be a significant business advantage.
To see a complete feature list of our CSII Voice Hosted PBX platform, click below.