What UC Client does:
UC Client makes your communication simpler and your collaboration more productive. It provides you with audio and video calling, instant messaging, meetings/ video chat, history, and voicemail without switching between devices, apps, and screens. CSII UC Client allows you to make and take calls without being tied to your desk phone, to chat (one-to-one or one-to-many), and meet with or see each other’s faces with the click of a button—all this without using multiple tools or programs. Any business with modern communications needs can benefit from UC Client, from highly virtualized organizations, companies with multiple locations, to those with remote or mobile workers. CSII UC Client empowers businesses by making it easy, pleasant and efficient for them to communicate how they want and where they want.
Why Should You Use UC Client?
For any business to be successful, its employees need to be able to communicate. More than that, they need to do so simply and efficiently. Clunky communication wastes time, results in duplication of effort, frustrates people, and slows down the entire business. UC Client removes the frustration from using multiple programs of communication and collaboration. It simplifies the day-to-day tasks and operations organizations rely on for their success. Designed to enhance the end user’s experience by eliminating communication inefficiencies, CSII clears roadblocks that slow down a business and enables all users within an organization to perform as high functioning team members.
Who can use UC Client?
UC Client is ideal for organizations across all verticals and of every size. Any organization that requires employees to communicate, interact, or collaborate with each other, customers, or vendors can benefit from the modern functionality of UC Client. Examples are:
• Have multiple locations
• Have a large number of remote users
• Pay for multiple meeting systems
• Pay for a desk and mobile phones for employees
• Need to consolidate the number of chat programs their employees use
• Are primarily BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)
• Are trying to control ballooning software and hardware costs
• Interface with clients
• Collaborate with team members
• Host of join meetings often
• Are often remote
• Make frequent calls
• Require speedy response times
• Rely on the ability to conduct business from anywhere in the world
• Spend a significant amount of time away from their desks
Copyright 1991-2018 | Communication Services Integrated, Inc.